Names of different users can be repeate

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 12:30:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Li shuai's earth online the path to writing li shuai's earth online • follow publishe in the path to writing • mar 13. 2021 87 register an account before you start writing. You nee to register a meium account. You can use your own email address to register a meium account. Or you can use your google. Facebook. And twitter accounts to log in to meium directly. In my experience. Domestic mailboxes often cannot receive emails from meium. Therefore. You should try to use foreign mailboxes such as gmail and outlook instead of domestic mailboxes such as qq mailbox. Set username and avatar username. Profile and avatar are require for all platform accounts.

You can set this yourself depending on the situation. Set username here France WhatsApp Number Data  I will focus on username. Username is your user id. Which consists of english letters. Numbers or dashes. For example. The name of my meium account is: 位鱼bitfish. But my username is bitfish-cn. On meium. . But username cannot be repeate. Your username determines the url of your personal homepage. For example. If my username is bitfish-cn. Then the url of my personal homepage will be: https://bitfish-cn.Meium.Com my large username is bytefish . Then my large url is: https://bytefish. Meium.Com in order to make your url look better and make it easier for others to remember your url.

It is recommende that you give your username a name that is simple and easy to remember. At the same time. The urls of the articles you publish later are relate to your username. After you publish some articles. Modifying the username will make the urls of the previous articles useless and affect seo. So try to decide on your username in the early stages of writing and don't modify it later. Write an essay click writer a story under your avatar to write an article: meium officially recommends that an article should have a title. Subtitle. Background image and body text: meium provides a wealth of formatting functions. Which you can explore on your own.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 09:49 , Processed in 0.069214 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |